What is Pondo sa Pagbabago at Pag-asenso (P3)?
The P3 fund is designed to be lent out to micro enterprises with asset size not exceeding P3.0 million at not more than 2.5% per month all in interest rate and service charges. This 2.5% monthly cap is an effective rate, based on diminishing balance of the principal portion of the loan.
5-6 lending imposes an interest rate of at least 20% monthly and could go significantly higher given the weekly or daily collection schedule.
ANO ANG P3?
Ang Pondo sa Pagbabago at Pag-asenso (P3) ay nilikha bilang tugon sa direktiba ng Pangulong Rodrigo R. Duterte na mai-angat and micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) sector.
Ito ay naglalayong makapagbigay ng alternatibong mapagkukunan ng karagdagang puhunan para sa maliliit na negosyante na humihiram mula sa mga “5-6” lenders.
Who are the beneficiaries of P3?
- Any self-employed or micro entrepreneur engaged in legitimate livelihood or business activity for at least one year can borrow from P3
- The micro entrepreneur should have a government-issued ID
- The micro entrepreneur should have been issued a Barangay Clearance in the past 3 months
- Evidence of micro enterprise activity for at least one year (certification by LGU and/or other government offices is acceptable among others
- Proof of one (1) year residence
SINO ANG MAAARING HUMIRAM SA P3?
Target ng programang ito na maabot ang mga maliit na negosyante na may rehistradong negosyo sa baranggay, munisipyo o sa DTI na kasalukuyang
humihiram sa 5-6 lending. Kailangan din na ang negosyo ay mahigit isang taon na.
How much can a micro entrepreneur borrow from the program?
A microenterprise borrower may avail P5,000 up to P200,000 depending on the size of the
business and the enterprise's ability to pay. For entreprises with at least one (1) employee,beneficiary can borrow up to P200,000.
The fund should be used for the enterprise's expansion and/or additional supplies of the business.
MAGKANO ANG MAARING HIRAMIN?
Mula Php 5,000 hanggang Php 200,000
MAGKANO ANG INTERES?
Hindi tataas sa 2.5% kada buwan
- The Small Business Corporation (SB Corp) partnered with at least 290 microfinancing institutions (MFIs) and/or cooperatives throughout the country where the Corporation channels the funds allocated by the National Government for P3 (A complete list is available on the website www.sbgfc.org.ph). The micro entrepreneur will have to accomplish a loan application form issued by the MFI. He/She should have a government-issued ID, a Barangay Clearance in the past 3 months, Evidence of micro enterprise activity for at least one year (certification by LGU and/or other government offices is acceptable among others and proof of one (1) year residence.
- Microenterprises wanting to borrow may also visit the nearest SB Corp Desk Office, SB Corp P3 Field office. DTI Negosyo Center, DTI Regional or Provincial Offices for assistance in identifying a nearest partner MFI.
SAAN PWEDENG MAG-APPLY NG P3 LOAN?
Maaring lumapit sa mga partner microfinance institutions (MFIs) o credit delivery partners (CDP) ng Small Business Corporation (SB Corp).
Ang kumpletong listahan ay maaring makuha sa www.sbgfc.org.ph o sumangguni sa pinakamalapit na SB Corp Desk Office o DTI Negosyo Center.
How long is the P3 loan processing?
Loans are processed within twelve (12) working days but will be reduced to six (6) days once the Fintech enabled for Loan Origination System is in used.
GAANO KATAGAL ANG PAGPROSESO?
Labindalawang araw* (12) pero maaring bumaba sa anim* (6) na araw sa oras na LOS system (Fintech assisted) na ang ginagamit na systema ng pagpapa-utang.
* working days
- Kumpletong application form
- Barangay/Municipal Business Permit
- DTI Business Name Registration (para sa loan na lampas 50,000)
- Photocopy ng Government-issued ID
- ID picture
How/Where can I reach SB Corp. for additional details?
For more information, micro entrepreneur can visit or call the following:
www.sbgfc.org.ph or call the Small Business Corp. hotline (02) 751-1888
Department of Trade and Industry: (02) – 751-3330 / 0917-834-3330